The Best Lawyers in America© 2019 Lists 23 Gust Rosenfeld Lawyers as Leaders in Their Field
In addition, three Gust attorneys recognized as a 2019 “Lawyer of the Year.”
Phoenix, AZ (August 15, 2018) – Gust Rosenfeld is pleased to announce that 23 of the firm’s attorneys, across 21 practice areas were selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019. Also, three Gust Rosenfeld attorneys were recognized by Best Lawyers® as a 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” in Phoenix.
Christina M. Noyes was named the Best Lawyers® 2019 Franchise Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Phoenix.
Robert D. Haws was named the Best Lawyers® 2019 Education Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Phoenix.
Susan D. Goodwin was named the Best Lawyers® in 2019 Municipal Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Phoenix.
The following Gust Rosenfeld attorneys were named in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019:
- Kent E. Cammack (Real Estate Law)
- Tom Chauncey II (Corporate Law)
- Susan D. Goodwin (Municipal Law)
- Robert D. Haws (Education Law; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- John L. Hay (Franchise Law)
- Richard B. Hood (Commercial Litigation)
- Jennifer N. MacLennan (Education Law)
- Craig A. McCarthy (Insurance Law; Litigation – Insurance)
- Andrew J. McGuire (Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law)
- Christina M. Noyes (Franchise Law)
- Sean P. O’Brien (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Barbara U. Rodriquez-Pashkowski (Environmental Law)
- Frederick H. Rosenfeld (Corporate Law; Municipal Law; Public Finance Law)
- Susan Plimpton Segal (Employment Law – Management)
- Gary J. Verburg (Land Use and Zoning Law)
- Richard H. Whitney (Trusts and Estates)
- Charles W. Wirken (Appellate Practice; Franchise Law)
- Mark L. Collins (Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law)
- Peter Collins, Jr. (Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs)
- Patrick J. Farrell (Corporate Law)
- James W. Kaucher (Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants)
- Gerard R. O’Meara (Litigation – Banking and Finance)
- Michael S. Woodlock (Litigation – Construction; Real Estate Law)
About Best Lawyers
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Over 83,000 leading attorneys globally are eligible to vote, and Best Lawyers® has received more than 10 million evaluations on the legal abilities of lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world.
For the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 60,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
About Gust Rosenfeld
Gust Rosenfeld is a full-service law firm established in 1921 with offices in Phoenix, Tucson, Wickenburg, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. The firm is known for the quality of its lawyers and legal advice as well as its creative insights and practical solutions in business, public and civil law. Gust Rosenfeld is experienced in alternative dispute resolution, bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, business and corporate law, commercial finance, education law, environmental law, franchises and franchising, health care, insurance, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, public finance, public law, real estate, taxation, and trusts and estates. Visit www.gustlaw.com for more information.