Kent Cammack focuses his practice on resolving commercial disputes. He has extensive litigation and trial experience in both the state and federal courts, as well as in mediations and arbitrations. Kent’s more than forty years of experience includes a variety of cases regarding real estate, secured lending, receiverships, lender liability, landlord/tenant, purchase and sale contracts (both real and personal property), and employment issues (including non-competition agreements and workplace harassment).
Kent is a recognized authority on foreclosure law, including related topics of state court receiverships, collection of deficiencies, and developing strategies for the collection of defaulted real estate loans and the structuring of “workouts.” He has testified as an expert witness in a variety of foreclosure matters.
Kent is one of the authors of Ins and Outs of Foreclosures, published by the State Bar of Arizona, and he is the author of numerous educational materials. He is a popular speaker at state and county bar seminars and private seminars on all aspects of foreclosure law. He has also testified in hearings before the Arizona senate regarding proposed legislation governing mortgages, deeds of trust, and lien enforcement.
Kent also serves as a mediator and arbitrator in various commercial disputes.
Kent is AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, representing the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Trial Practice Section
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Litigation Section
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society (former Vice-Chair, Chapter Relations Council; Past Chair, current board member of the Greater Phoenix Chapter)
Presentations and Publications
- Lecturer for the State Bar of Arizona, Maricopa County Bar Association, Arizona Trustee Association, and the United Trustee Association
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law (2018-2023)
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Business Litigation (2017-2022)
- Phoenix Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers – Commercial Litigation