Fred H. Rosenfeld’s practice emphasizes governmental law, including municipal finance, real estate, and legislative law. Fred is experienced in general obligation, revenue, special tax, and assessment bonds. He represents issuers, borrowers, trustees, underwriters, and financial institutions and also represents governmental entities before the State Legislature.
Fred has been recognized in the Corporate Law, Municipal Law, and Public Finance Law categories of The Best Lawyers in America® since 1983. He is also listed in the Bonds/Government Finance category of the 2007 Southwest Super Lawyers® magazine. Fred is AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, representing the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Business Law Section
- Board of Legal Specialization
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American College of Bond Counsel (co-founder, fellow, and member of board of directors, board secretary 1998-1999)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers (former chairman, Trustee, and Banking Committee; former secretary, former member of the Board of Directors; moderator and member, steering committee, Bond Attorneys’ Workshop)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law; Municipal Law; Public Finance Law (1983-2023)
- Lawyer of the Year Phoenix, Municipal Law (2011 and 2014); Public Finance Law (2012)
- Southwest Super Lawyers®, Government Finance (2007)
- National Association of Bond Lawyers Bernard P. Friel Medal (2019)
- Arizona Town Hall (member, panelist, moderator, and current research committee member)
- Kenilworth Foundation (founding member; past president)