Richard B. Hood practices in the areas of business and commercial law with an emphasis on commercial litigation in both state and federal courts. He represents businesses, manufacturers, contractors, and various governmental entities. Matters handled by Rick include contract, trade secret, construction, and environmental disputes, as well as trademark disputes before the Trademark Board of Trials and Appeals.
Rick is AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, representing the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards. He has been recognized in Top Lawyers in Arizona and Best Lawyers in America®.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Trial Practice Section
- American Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Maricopa Lawyer (former member, Editorial Board)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation (2018-2024)
- AZ Business Leaders, Construction (2020)
- Native American Connections/HomeBase Youth Services, Inc. (pro bono counsel to Board of Directors)
- Family Promise of Greater Phoenix
- Phoenix Youth at Risk (former pro bono counsel to Board of Directors)
- YWCA of Maricopa County (former pro bono counsel and member of Advisory Board of Directors)
- The Economic Club of Phoenix (former member)
- The World Trade Center of Arizona (former member)