Pat Farrell’s dynamic practice encompasses real estate, corporate, business law, probate and estate planning, including litigation in those areas. For more than 45 years, Pat has been representing businesses of all sizes throughout southern Arizona as a commercial, real estate and transactional lawyer. He also provides legal counsel to individuals for estate planning and probate issues including contested probate and trust matters.
Pat advises business owners and individuals on real estate transactions and disputes, commercial dispute litigation, wills, trusts, and other estate planning services. He counsels start-ups during formation and advises businesses during acquisitions and sales. Pat has been involved in several acquisition transactions during his career.
A Tucson native, Pat attended the University of Arizona, where he earned both his undergraduate and law degrees. Hard work, patience, and creative problem solving define his practice.
Pat is AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, representing the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Business Law Section
- Probate and Trust Law Section
- Real Property Law Section
- Mentoring Program
- Pima County Bar Association
- Corporation, Banking, and Business Law Section
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Southern Arizona Estate Planning Council
- Caballeros del Sol
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Corporate Law (2019-2023)
- University of Arizona College of Law & Pima County Bar Association Mentoring Program
- Lohse Family YMCA (former member of the Board of Managers)
- Casas Adobes Rotary Club of Tucson
- Saints Peter and Paul School Board (past president and former member)