Michael Woodlock concentrates his practice in general civil litigation, including construction, insurance law, real estate, and tort/personal injury. Over the past several years, he has expanded his practice to include the representation of public entities and school districts in litigation, procurement, and contract matters.
Before joining Gust Rosenfeld, Mike practiced in San Diego, California, representing businesses and individuals in construction defect, insurance, professional liability, real estate, and general business litigation matters. He maintains his license in California and continues to represent clients in matters there as well.
Mike offers services as an arbitrator or mediator in various areas of civil litigation and insurance-related disputes including injury claims, contracts, real estate, general business, construction, and insurance-related issues.
Mike previously served as an officer of the Tucson Defense Bar, and previously served as an officer on the Executive Council of the State Bar of Arizona’s Construction Law Section. Mike is AV® Preeminent™ rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, representing the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Construction Law Section Executive Council (2008-2017)
- Pima County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- State Bar of California
- Tucson Defense Bar (Officer, 2020-2021)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Construction Law; Litigation – Construction; Real Estate Law (2018-2022)
- Lawyer of the Year Tucson, Litigation – Construction (2022)
- Arizona Construction Trades (Service Member, 2017-2019)
- Autism Society of Arizona, Pima County Chapter (Professional Advisory Committee, 2003-2004)