Gust Rosenfeld Attorneys Named in the Best Lawyers in America 2017
The 23rd edition of Best Lawyers in America®
Phoenix, AZ (August 15, 2016) – Gust Rosenfeld is pleased to announce that 17 of the firm’s attorneys, across 18 practice areas, were selected by their peers for inclusion in the Best Lawyers in America® in 2017.
The 23rd edition of Best Lawyers in America®, one of the most respected and oldest peer-review publications, includes 54,905 attorneys in 140 practice areas covering all 50 states and the District of Columbia. Inclusion in this year’s publication is based on more than 7.3 million detailed evaluations of lawyers by other lawyers. In addition, lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. Inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
The following Gust Rosenfeld attorneys were named in Best Lawyers in America® 2017, with their respective practice area(s) designated by Best Lawyers:
- Tom Chauncey II (Corporate Law)
- Susan D. Goodwin (Municipal Law)
- Robert D. Haws (Education Law; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- John L. Hay (Franchise Law)
- Gerald L. Jacobs (Real Estate Law)
- Christopher Kramer (Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law)
- Jennifer MacLennan (Education Law)
- Christina M. Noyes (Franchise Law)
- Sean P. O’Brien (Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law)
- Frederick H. Rosenfeld (Corporate Law; Municipal Law; Public Finance Law)
- Scott W. Ruby (Corporate Law; Public Finance Law)
- Richard H. Whitney (Trusts and Estates)
- Charles. W. Wirken (Appellate Practice; Franchise Law)
- Mark L. Collins (Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law)
- Peter Collins, Jr. (Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs)
- James W. Kaucher (Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants)
- Gerard R. O’Meara (Litigation – Banking and Finance)
About Gust Rosenfeld
Gust Rosenfeld is a full-service law firm established in 1921 with offices in Phoenix, Tucson, and Wickenburg. The firm is known for the quality of its lawyers and legal advice as well as its creative insights and practical solutions in business, public and civil law. Gust Rosenfeld provides solutions in alternative dispute resolution, bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, business and corporate law, commercial finance, education law, environmental law, franchises and franchising, health care, insurance, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, public finance, public law, real estate, taxation, and trusts and estates.