Eleven Gust Rosenfeld Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers 2019
Phoenix, AZ (April 15, 2019) – Gust Rosenfeld is pleased to announce that 11 of the Firm’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2019 Southwest Super Lawyers publication, including five as Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a national rating agency that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. The honor recognizes attorneys who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The rigorous selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
Gust Rosenfeld lawyers named as Southwest Super Lawyers 2019 are:
- Kent E. Cammack – Business Litigation
- Peter Collins, Jr. – Insurance Coverage
- Shelby M. Exposito – Government Finance, Schools & Education, Rising Stars
- Craig A. McCarthy – Personal Injury General: Defense
- Christopher M. McNichol – Real Estate
- Mina C. O’Boyle, Real Estate
- Sean P. O’Brien – Bankruptcy
- Trish Stuhan – State, Local & Municipal, Rising Stars
- Robert Williams – Bankruptcy, Rising Stars
- Samantha Winter McAlpin, Estate Planning & Probate, Rising Stars
- Charles W. Wirken – Appellate
About Gust Rosenfeld
Gust Rosenfeld is a full-service law firm established in 1921 with offices in Phoenix, Tucson, Wickenburg, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles. The firm is known for the quality of its lawyers and legal advice as well as its creative insights and practical solutions in business, public and civil law. Gust Rosenfeld is experienced in alternative dispute resolution, bankruptcy and creditor’s rights, business and corporate law, commercial finance, education law, environmental law, franchises and franchising, health care, insurance, intellectual property, labor and employment, litigation, natural resources, public finance, public law, real estate, taxation, and trusts and estates.