Mina O’Boyle practices in the areas of real estate litigation, real estate transactions, commercial litigation, commercial transactions, and intellectual property. Mina helps individuals and businesses resolve their real estate related disputes quickly and efficiently. She advises and represents title insurance companies and their insureds, escrow agents, lenders, developers, brokers, contractors, and similar clients. Mina handles buyer/seller disputes, disputes involving real estate brokers and agents, easement and access disputes, boundary issues, sale by partitions, and lien priority issues. She also assists businesses with protecting their trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property through preventative measures to avoid disputes and through litigation when disputes arise.
Mina received her Juris Doctor from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, where she was a Pedrick Scholar and served on the Women Law Students Association Board as the secretary. Mina also graduated Summa Cum Laude from Arizona State University with a B.S. in Justice Studies and a B.A. in International Studies.
Mina is fluent in Bosnian and Serbo-Croatian.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Real Property Section
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Wheeler v. Deutsche Bank Nat’l Tr. Co., 1 CA-CV 18—0693, 2019 WL 4440198 (App. Sept. 17, 2019) (collateral estoppel)
- Isgro v. Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., 1 CA-CV 18—0156, 2019 WL 273373 (App. Jan. 22, 2019) (statute of limitations)
- Pac. W. Bank v. Castleton, 246 Ariz. 108 (App. 2018) (judgment liens and homestead)
Presentations & Publications
- Arizona State Bar, Real Property Section, Judgment Liens and Homestead Protection
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch®, Litigation – Real Estate; Real Estate Law (2021-2022)
- Southwest Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Real Estate (2018-2022)
- Lost Our Home (Board Member)
- Judicial Intern Opportunity Program (Mentor)