Nine Gust Rosenfeld Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers 2020
Phoenix, AZ (April 6, 2020) – Gust Rosenfeld is pleased to announce that nine of the Firm’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2020 Southwest Super Lawyers publication, including four as Rising Stars.
Super Lawyers is a national rating agency that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas. The honor recognizes attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The rigorous selection process is multi-phased and includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations.
Gust Rosenfeld lawyers named as Southwest Super Lawyers 2020 are:
- Kent E. Cammack – (Business Litigation (2017-2020)
- Peter Collins, Jr. – Insurance Coverage (2012-2020)
- Shelby M. Exposito – Rising Stars; Government Finance, Schools & Education (2019-2020)
- Craig A. McCarthy – Personal Injury General: Defense (2017-2020)
- Mina C. O’Boyle – Real Estate (2018-2020)
- Sean P. O’Brien – Bankruptcy (2010-2020)
- Robert Williams – Rising Stars; Bankruptcy (2019-2020)
- Samantha Winter McAlpin – Estate Planning & Probate (2018-2020)
- Charles W. Wirken – Appellate (2007-2020)