Victoria Buchinger is a client-focused, goal oriented attorney with over 35 years of legal experience, including seven years in house as Claims Manager and General Counsel of Attorneys Liability Protection Society. Her civil and commercial litigation practice emphasizes professional liability defense, insurance coverage counsel and litigation, protection of creditors’ rights, and defense of class and individual consumer claims made under federal and state law.
Most recently, Victoria was a member of the Business & Transactions Unit of the Civil Division of the Pima County Attorney’s Office. She has appeared in federal and state court trial and appellate courts, including the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Former member State Bar Rules of Professional Responsibility Committee
- Former member Fee Arbitration Committee
- Former member Peer Review Committee
- Judge Pro Tempore (Prior) Pima and Maricopa County Superior Courts
Presentations & Publications
- Presenter, “Community Service – the Key Ingredient to Every Career Stage,” ignite520 | Tucson Young Professionals Leadership Conference (2022)
- Frequent Speaker – Ethics/Risk Management for Lawyers, Accountants, Paralegals; Open Meeting Law; Practical Law for Laypersons
- CASA Maricopa County – court appointed advocate for dependent children