Tom concentrates his practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, estate and trust administration, and guardianships/conservatorships. He also has expertise in the fields of commercial litigation, construction disputes, surety claims and defenses, real estate disputes, and business formation. Tom has argued appeals in the Arizona Court of Appeals.
In 2017, he was named Probate Lawyers Assistance Project “Attorney of the Year” by the Maricopa County Bar Association.
Born and raised in Alaska, Tom is an Eagle Scout. He was selected by the Anchorage Rotary Club to be an exchange student to Finland.
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Probate Lawyers Assistance Project
- Maricopa County Bar Association Probate Lawyers Assistance Project “Attorney of the Year” (2017)
- Kyrene Corridor Rotary Club (past president)
- Habitat for Humanity (assisted in building homes)
- Wills for Heroes Arizona
- Denver University School of Law Tribal Wills Project