Brittany Reed concentrates her practice in education and employment law. She represents school districts in special education, employment, and litigation matters. Brittany has successfully defended complaints filed in state and federal court, The Office of Civil Rights, the Arizona Industrial Commission, the Arizona Department of Education, the Arizona Civil Rights Division, and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
She is a speaker on topics related to education law and frequently provides training on special education and employment law matters.
Brittany graduated cum laude from Colorado State University with a B.S. in Business Administration. She earned her J.D. from Arizona State University graduating cum laude, where she served as the Business Editor for the Arizona State Law Journal.
Presentations & Publications
- Presenter, “Education Law in the Time of COVID,” State Bar of Arizona Annual Convention (June 2022)
- Presenter, “Special Education Law Tips to Avoid Conflicts,” ASBA Law Conference (September 2021)
- Presenter, “I Received an Employee Grievance – Send Help!” ASPAA (April 2022)
- Presenter, “Section 504 in the Age of COVID-19,” AZCase Principal’s Institute (January 2022)
- Yearly presenter, “Special Education Directors Academy”
- Yearly presenter, “Professionalism, Discrimination, and Harassment Training” – Teacher Development Training
- Diversity Legal Writing Program (Firm Administrator and Mentor)
- Arizona State University Advance Scholars Program (Mentor)
- Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project (Children’s Program Pro Bono Attorney)
- Arizona Foundation for Legal Services & Education (High School Mock Trial Program Judge)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Litigation – Labor and Employment (2023)