Daniel (Dan) Coumides practice is focused on general liability defense, personal injury defense, construction defect litigation, premises liability defense, product liability defense, defamation, medical malpractice defense, and insurance coverage. He has extensive litigation experience. Dan has tried multiple jury trials to reach a verdict, and he has participated in numerous arbitrations and mediations.
During law school, Dan worked as a law clerk for U-Haul International, the Arizona Attorney General’s Office, and the Office of the Public Defender, County of San Diego.
Dan earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Arizona James E. Rogers College of Law. He also received a Bachelor of Science degree in accounting from Arizona State University.
Dan is fluent in Spanish.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Los Abogados
- Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch®, Commercial Litigation; Insurance Law; Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants (2021-2024)
- Phoenix Business Journal, Rising Stars in Law (2021)
Phoenix Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers – Commercial Litigation
- Cincinnati Indemnity Company v. Southwestern Line Constructors Joint Apprenticeship and Training Program, 244 Ariz. 546 (App. 2018) (insurance coverage)
- Simonds v. Arizona Aerospace Foundation, Inc., 2018 WL 4055654 (App. 2018) (defamation)
- Scott v. Roman Catholic Church of the Diocese of Phoenix, 2021 WL 871686 (App. 2021) (premises liability)