Megan Ritenour focuses her litigation practice on complex insurance coverage analysis and litigation and insurance defense. She possesses particular experience litigating insurance coverage disputes, including those involving breach of contract and bad faith actions. With over 15 years of experience, Megan also litigates in the areas of large loss commercial subrogation, product liability, construction law, commercial litigation, and premises liability.
Megan advises insurance carriers in complex issues involving first-party commercial property coverage disputes, agent/broker activities, bad faith, builder’s risk, equipment breakdown, extended coverages, reinsurance disputes, and professional negligence. Her trial and appellate experience covers all aspects of litigation in jurisdictions throughout the country. Megan also has international arbitration experience.
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Illinois
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Claims & Litigation Management Alliance
- Defense Research Institute
Presentations & Publications
- Presenter, “Understanding the Made Whole Doctrine,” National Association of Subrogation Professionals (November 2009)