Heidi’s practice includes franchise, corporate, and intellectual property law. She handles the drafting of agreements and analysis of franchise and business opportunity laws, preparation and review of franchising agreements, offering circulars and registrations, as well as trademark registrations and renewals. She represents business clients with contract formation as well as mergers and acquisitions.
Heidi received her J.D. from the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, where she was a Pedrick Scholar and served as the Senior Article Editor for the Sports and Entertainment Law Journal. She earned a Master’s in Sports Management and Leadership from Northeastern University, and B.A. in Social Science from Michigan State University. While at Michigan State, she was a four-year varsity athlete on the softball team.
While in law school Heidi clerked for the United States Attorney’s Office and was an extern for the Honorable Judge James F. Metcalf of the United States District Court, District of Arizona.
- State Bar of Arizona
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Young Lawyers Division of the State Bar of Arizona
- American Bar Association Forum on Franchising
- Arizona Spartans
- Michigan State Varsity S Club
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Franchise Law (2023)
- Phoenix Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers – Corporate Finance/Mergers & Acquisitions; Intellectual Property & Technology